The ADS1115 are precision analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) with 16 bits of resolution offered in an ultra-small, an MSOP-10 package.
Data are transferred via an I2C-compatible serial interface, four I2C slave addresses can be selected, it operate from a single power supply at 3.3V.
It can be used to detect analog signal and convert it to digital signal.
You can attach a joy stick or other analog sensor such as NTC,temperature, dust sensor and so on.
- Size: 65.0mm x 30.0mm x 18.0mm
- Power Supply: 3.3v
- Analog Input Voltage: GND to VDD
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 860SPS
- INTERNAL LOW-DRIFT: VOLTAGE REFERENCE
- INTERNAL PGA: Available
- Resolution 16-bit
- I2C™ INTERFACE: Pin-Selectable Addresses
- Channels Number: 4 SINGLE-ENDED OR 2 DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS
- PROGRAMMABLE COMPARATOR: 2/3 ~ 16
- INTERNAL NTC Support: Available